An innovative freehand balayage lightener that enfolds hair in a clay-like shell and is perfect for open-air balayage, ombre, and hair-painting applications while providing colorists up to 7+ levels of lightening. Its special formula grips the hair strands in a hard shell while maintaining the perfect balance between moisture and the optimal texture needed to create accurate and precise freehand blondes without bleeding or transfer.
- Up to 7+ levels of lift • Weigh Starlight Balayage Lightener and Mix 1:2 with chosen Developer
- 1 part Lightening Powder with 2 parts Developer (Can be used 1:1, 1:1.5, 1:2, or 1:3 depending on desired consistency and grip.)
- For best results use with 20, 30, 40, or 50 volume Glycerin/Cream Developers
- Freehand Hair Painting
- No need for foils or additional heat
- Integrated buffers which protect the hair fiber during development for minimized hair breakage